Monday, January 17, 2011

Seahawks!!!!

Dylan and Zach were here and they all ran outside to play basketball and all us moms
found was a pile of this...

the Carlsen's

The Wolf's

the Ford's

da boys

da girls

it has been far, far too long that we have all gotten together!!!! I remember when we first bought our couch, David had all three couples, sit down on it to make sure that it fit all our butts. That is why we bought such a big sectional. Then Amy and Nick had to move away :-( and we don't get to see them as often as I'd like...I don't like it. But I was so so glad that they were able to come and watch the game with us, boys got to catch up, as well as the girls!

1 comment:

Jeff and Tanya said...

Thanks again for hosting....I miss the good ole days with all our friends being here in our neighborhood. Too bad our Seahawks didn't have a better game to watch. Oh well, there's always next season.