Sunday, October 23, 2011

Movie weekend!

Saturday Jordan chose to go to a movie as a family for his birthday. He chose Real Steel, a fighting robot movie with Hugh Jackman in it. I was really not looking forward to the movie but we all went. It was an awesome!! Actually, a perfect family movie for us. So glad Jordan picked it, out of my movie comfort zone, and then it ending up being really good!

Then Sunday, we met our friends Thomas and Wendy in Bellevue for a little dinner at PF Changs and then a movie at Lincoln Center. We saw Moneyball, a baseball movie. Once again, a movie I probably would not have chosen, but ended up being a great movie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen either but really want to see Footloose!

Anonymous said...

Strange. I am posting comments under unknown but I am KNOWN!

Barbi Ford said...

Who are you KNOWN as? Ha! I want to see Footloose too!