Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christi's Challenge


Okay, mom informed me last night that we are challenging ourselves to run one mile a day. Every day. This won't be hard for Aimee who runs miles and miles a day. I just don't make time for it. Too many other things more important than that, and I am NOT a get up at the crack of dawn perform, for anything...except maybe a fabulous vacation....We all just signed up for a half marathon in Bellingham on New Year's Eve day. So....heading out the cheer competition in Eastlake where I will be literally all day. Anth's teams performs at noon and then not until 7. Looong day. Hoping to catch up with Amy in between...So...before I got myself ready for the day, I did it. I actually jogged an entire mile. That is quite a feat, and I wanted to stop. But I didn't. I usually do interval training where I get to walk and recover. I did a 12 minute mile and am perfectly happy with that. So...there. I did it! Now on to a much needed shower, breakfast and organizing my day....

1 comment:

Three Girls with a Mom said...

Whoo Hoo! You could walk between performances.