Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lucky Strike bowling in Bellevue

Cole had his birthday party at Lucky Strike in Bellevue. It is by Bellevue Square and it is a very upscale-ish kind of bowling "experience" It is a really nice place though and would make for a great adult bowling group, which is what I think they cater towards...

Shoes all lined up

Getting ready to bowl...it took them a long time to pick out the right ball for them...

They had these cool couches to lounge on or snack on while you were waiting for your turn.

Hello!!! NOT okay! These are deep fried MACARONI AND CHEESE BITES! They were so good! Tracy didn't like them, wish I didn't. They sound gross, but so...NOT gross!!!! The lady who was our server told us they were like crack...once you start them...you can't stop. I forced myself to stop after two but let me tell ya. I coulda polished off a plate of these puppies!!!

It just had a cool ambiance. With a little vintage flair.

No comments: