Saturday, May 7, 2011

Space Ship Earth - Epcot - April 29

We went on space ship earth at Epcot. I hadn't been on it before but heard stuff about it, like how motion sick you can get. They have a "baby" one and an "intense one." We were a little nervous...
We chose the tamer version, we were on.... the GREEN team!

Here we are in line for it.

Here is the motion sick bag they have even on the green team. On the ride, it is a simulated space take off and each person has a different "job" navigator, engineer, captain, etc...and you push buttons when they tell you to for a safe landing after your capsule goes off course. Thankfully dad was able to multitask and do TWO jobs as we were short a person in our capsule and had a safe landing and proceeded about our day :-) We were thankful we chose the milder baby version!!!

2 comments:

Three Girls with a Mom said...

I have never been on this one either. It sounds fun and I really want to go to space. I have a huge fear of getting sick on a ride. I did once at the Fair one year and it was not fun or pretty.

Barbi Ford said...

Well. This ride was prepared with a puke bag, but mom and dad and I felt fine afterward. It wasn't bad at all. We were glad we did the "baby" one. I am not sure we could handle the "intense" one :-)