Friday, February 1, 2013

New Year's Eve

 Headin to Gramoom's house for New Year's Eve!  I just wanted to be with family for New Years Eve so I talked Anthony into coming to Whidbey with me.  We usually just play games and eat.

  Breeanna had egg drop soup

 In honor of Iris, who LOVES sushi, and has it all the time in Belgium, but has been deprived since  being in the states, we made sushi or California rolls really which I have never made.  I am not a fan of raw fish (that I know of) but I will do a California roll,  We could not find the special sushi salmon so California rolls it was.  They were really good!


 Attractive.

 I made mine with avocado and imitation crab. They were good!

 Jordan made some for Robert, though Jordan didn't eat any, he did a great job!

 Iris & Bree

 This needs no words...




 Ha some fun games for the boys...  Ha!  push up competition...with a little "help" from Lucy May.



 Sit up competition and crab walk

  Time to Partay!






Here's to a quick 2013.  For Anthony to flourish at college, for Jordan and I to have a fun year (part of it teaching him to drive - ugh!) and for David to remain safe and hurry home.

No comments: