Thursday, March 7, 2013

Birthday treats

 I wore to work what Tanya got me...the cute shirt (that I had a sweatshirt to match perfectly) and the bracelets that go with so much of my wardrobe already.

And Tracy got me a shellac manicure at our favorite nail salon so my nails can continue their fabulosity!

The Mazdra's got me this beautiful hyacinth that is blooming and filling my house with the most wonderful smell, it's the smell of spring . I want to buy a whole bunch of these and plant them by my front door.  They smell so good !!!


 Crista got me these wonderful orange spice lotion and soap.  I just love the orange smell, it too smells of spring and energy.  Mmmmmmmmm Gooood!

I was spoiled with so many gifts!  I even got a text from Anthony BEFORE midnight on my birthday!  David was ahead of the game and was the very first to wish me a happy day, and...gave me some moolah to go shopping!  Wheeee!

No comments: