Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Doin a little clean up around here...

 Isn't she the sweetest?  She set down her soccer ball (that she stole from some unsuspecting neighbor that I hope isn't Kylie :-)...) to do a deep clean on my dishwasher!

 After much debate, Jordan finally helped out with the lawn. I edged and harvested the wheat growing in the sidewalks (it looks so much better when driving up)  Jordan weed eated (halfway until he ran out of weed eat thread) and mowed.  He did a great job.  I think I missed the fertilizing season so it could be greener but it looks alright.  We filled in holes Lucy dug and trying to clean up a little bit.  Sure glad we did it on that super nice Saturday because it is supposed to rain for days...

This princess was NOT made for manual labor.  Sucked it up and did it anyway, but didn't like it.

No comments: