Friday, February 25, 2011

My big gift...

David is the best gift giver. And no, I don't deserve to have another beautiful ring, after I accidentally lost several gorgeous OTHER rings he has gotten me. Sad, I know....However....he must really love me cuz he bought me a beauty! And there is Bobbi, lazing on the table we are about to have cake on. Didn't want to be left out of all the fun. Sheesh!

Anthony wrapped up the ring so it looked just like all the other Hershey's Kisses in the box. He did such a great job. I could not really find it easily. All David said was one of these things is not like the other...They are lucky I didn't eat them one at a time until I found it!!!

Here is the ingenious wrap job!

Here is the container....it may, or may not be missing some (most) of it's contents...

Here it is. All shiny and new. Beautiful, huh? Check out those old lady hands. Sheesh!

No comments: