Monday, January 2, 2012

2012


Wow! Who would have thought...2012. The year my son graduates from high school, and my baby, my BABY is going to be a FRESHMAN!

To start the New Year off, New Years Eve day mom, dad, Aimee, Robert, Christi and I all did the Last Chance Half Marathon in Bellingham. It was a really nice course along Chuckanut Drive and the weather was perfect! Unfortuantely, I got a doozie of a headache afterwards and was out of it all day long. Boy did my head hurt. It really sucked. So....I missed all the New Year's Eve festivities. I actually wasn't able to get out of bed until 11:30, so, while all my family was up celebrating and playing games at Aimee and Robert's house, I got a glass of water and watched the space needle fireworks on TV. Glad to have kicked that thing though. That is on my New Years Resolution list. I need to figure out why I am getting post workout headaches. It is NO FUN! Ugh. Anyhoo....then David and Anthony headed home and Jordan and I stayed and relaxed a few days. It was nice not having anything to do, though plenty waits for me at home. I got part of my Christmas decorations down, but I can't bear to take down my pretty tree yet, so I didn't. I will wait until tomorrow, then clean everything up to start off the New Year.

Here is to an absolutely awesome 2012! One with big changes for my family but I am excited to see where this road takes us!

Cheers!

No comments: