Thursday, January 26, 2012

Craaaaaziness!!!

Alrighty, trying to recoup from our big ice/snow/power outage craziness of the last week! We lost 5 days of school, were out of power for 4 days, and lost our internet/phone/cable for 7 days. Finally, I think we are all on track. I totally can live without it, but it is amazing how much I have come to quite like my heat, and internet! And home phone! Oh...and cable!

So so thankful we have a generator to keep our food cold, and our house tolerable!





Poor Poor Moosie May. She wanted to play in the snow SO BAD!!! And we could never let her off the leash because she would bolt up the hill! Don't ask me how I know this. She is very sneaky that Moosie May!

2 comments:

Three Girls with a Mom said...

I heard on the radio if you were without power, etc for a certain number of hours in a row you could get a refund but had to call for it. I can't remember the hours and the refund wasn't much like $50 but it would be something.

Barbi Ford said...

Apparently you have to be without power for 5 or more days. We were at 4. But our recycle is in several extra bins I have and now having to throw it out as the garbage was at least picked up. I Hate throwing a way recycle but I am worried they won't come til next week! They were due to come during s storm....it is overflowing...