Sunday, February 19, 2012

It is one of the happiest times of the year!!!!

Girl Scout cookies!!!! Makes me miss the good old days of spending two days at the sewing expo with mom! Schedules just don't permit any longer...

It is fantastic that one of our favorite Girl Scouts lives down the street and we receive swift delivery of the goods! Now...if I can just keep my mitts off. I know David ordered them from several people so we should have enough to awhile....and he left for Oaklahoma City early this morning so he won't have to deal with the craving of knowing they are in there. Maybe I'll put them in the freezer....WAIT! I love, love, love them frozen....

3 comments:

Three Girls with a Mom said...

I can't wait for mine. I don't even remember what i ordered. I know there was thin mints but can't remember the other box. YUM! guess I should get out running tonight.

Barbi Ford said...

I don't need any more. And we know too many Girl Scouts, and David has a soft heart...and ordered from everyone, including the girl that came to the door, even though we know two on our street, plus Thomas and Wendy's daughter. Ugh. And who eats them? Let's just say it's not him!

Jeff and Tanya said...

We do thank you for your support! They are delicious, aren't they?