Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sick!

I was all good to go, enjoyed our superbowl party and all the snacks, came home on Sunday and about 1 am I started to feel sick. And boy was I sick. I don't remember ever being that sick !!! I was violently ill for all of Sunday night and Monday until like 5 pm. That's a loong time! I had to take off Tuesday from work because I just didn't feel well still. Come to find out, there were a huge number of people sick, all had attended the the WIAA Cheerleading Competiton at Comcast Arena in Everett on Saturday. Several had to be hospitalized they were so sick. thankfully I didn't have to go to the doctor or anything and I could just rest. Those poor cheerleaders were all sick on their way back from the cheer competition in Salem and they flew out at 6 am this morning for high school nationals. I just hope they feel well enough to make a good showing. We are very competitive down there and have done very well in the past, I hope this doesn't factor into how we do. Everyone sick and exhausted from being sick. Ugh. On the mend though and feeling much better. I didn't even eat anything there so I am assuming it was something in the air. The state department of health is still investigating.

No comments: