Friday, April 6, 2012

Granville Island

We went with some friends to Granville Island, not too far from Vancouver. I guess it was about an hour walk, which I want to do one day, but we didn't have time to do that with competitions and all. It reminded me of Pike Place and we ate our way through it!

The hugest apples and grapes I have ever seen! Crazy big!

Gorgeous flowers! These orange ones were $6 a piece. The Canadian to American rate was 1 : 1 most places. But still, if you gave them American money, you received Canadian change back. We didn't come home with too much but a little less than $10 in Canadian...in case anyone is heading up to Canada...



Delicious HUGE cinnamon roll we "shared"


I got a breakfast crepe, ham and cheese. Yum! They had crepe places all over! Like stands that were open till 11 pm on the street, with a line...

1 comment:

Three Girls with a Mom said...

We just happen to be going to Canada in a few weeks! Katie would galdly take your money!