Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Breeanna Diane!!!!!

Today is Breeanna's birthday, and sadly, she is on her way home from the Happiest Place on Earth. I am so jealous, they were down at Disneyland with beautiful, warm weather, and doing Disney. Wish I was there. Anyhoo...hoping she had a really wonderful day!!!

Jordan "decorated" their car with what we had on hand :-) hee hee! Hopefully they will be surprised. Didn't want to get too crazy with balloons and such because they have to put A LOT of luggage and people into that tiny car and drive home late tonight. Didn't want it to be too big of a hassle. But....wanted to at least make our point. I think it is perfect!!!

2 comments:

Three Girls with a Mom said...

You did not do a good enough job. Aimee didn't say anything this morning when I talked to her. :-)

Barbi Ford said...

Darn it! I'll blame that on Jordan. He did want to leave stuff hanging out and off it, like at a wedding and I told him no. Maybe I should have let him...