Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More carnage...

Ohmygoodness!!!! Seriously!!!! She got her NEW collar (she chewed the other one up, as well as her harness and leash) off the entry table and ate it into like 5 pieces!!! She apparently was reading Jordan's new book and had some MORE trouble turning pages and tore it all apart. She totally tore up an XBOX game case (XBOX controllers are next hopefully)) A huge mess for me when I get home tired cuz I actually went to the gym tonight (woot! woot! for meeee!!) Trying to get into a groove of going right after work, so I don't come home and find all the other things that need to be done, and get Lucy all excited then turn around and leave, which I won't do, so I have been packing my things and going directly after work. It isn't too crazy busy at that time either which is nice. I am very uncomfortable there by myself using my baby weights, but...it is what it is, it won't get any better if I don't do something about it... We may have to crate her for the entire day at the rate we are going. I think she can hold it that long...

2 comments:

Jeff and Tanya said...

Poor Lucy May May....there is obviously no love in your house! hee hee! You bad girl!

Barbi Ford said...

Yeah, no love, no exercise either. Ask me that at 6:30 a.m. when David is gone...ask David at 4:45-that is what time she wakes him up, she wakes me up at 6:30. Ugh. Over the chewing up though...