Saturday, September 17, 2011

My leg

I know....not the most flattering shot, but here is the front of one of my legs...and the fruits of the mosquito's labor as I sat in a chair and watched the boys play horse shoes in Tennesse. They didn't bother me at all until 2 days ago...and now they iiiitch like crazy, and kept me up last night! David went to the store and got me some Benadryl spray which helps the itching a little. They got me on both legs all the way up to my knees. Ugh. I didn't even realize it. I mean, I killed one but it wasn't like I felt like I was getting bit like crazy or anything...

3 comments:

Jeff and Tanya said...

Oh my friend....let's hope that Benadryl helps you tonight. Maybe some oral Benadryl too to knock you out so the itching doesn't keep you awake.

Barbi Ford said...

We couldn't find the oral benadryl. Ugh...and last night I barely slept at all. Hoping tonight will be a better night...

Three Girls with a Mom said...

"I don't think those are bug bites. They bumping ones are chicken poxs." Katie