Monday, May 14, 2012

California Adventure - Friday

 First we hustled to get our fast pass for World of Color by Grizzly River Run, it was too early to go on that ride though, and then, by chance, we never did go on it after that....

 Lily got to opt out of a few rides and California Screamin was one...so Amy and I did single rider for that one.

 Lily and my self portrait while waiting for Amy


 No thanks, I think I'll wait in the wonderful sunshine and take pictures!



 I don't understand why Toy Story Mania does not have a fast pass, but after being broken down most of the morning, we finally just bit the bullet and waited.  Nothing too crazy, don't think it was more than 40 minutes or so.

 Lily and Amy forming their plan of attack


Got our 3 D glasses and ready to goooooo!

No comments: