Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tiger Mountain Climb

 The boys took me up Tiger Mountain last weekend!  It is Tuesday and my quads and calves are still chatting with me.  It was a gorgeous day for a hike!

 On our wayyyyy

 Jordan had control of the camera and he got some good pictures!





 Sooo...Anthony took us up the football teams Tiger Mountain Trail, and this isn't just any ole Tiger  Mountain Trail, this is the unmaintained Tiger Mountain Trail.  As in, not an actual trail.  Upside?  On this gorgeous day, we passed very few people on our trail.  They played their music and we kept on keepin on...



 Awesome cool picture!!!

 Here is me, sweaty as all get out with two mountain goats....

 Anthony encouraged and waited for me the whole way


While Jordan was waiting for us he built some zen rocks.


 We made it to the top!  Along with tons of other people...not sure which way they came up but there be several ways because I can guarantee you they didn't all come up our way!

View at the top

No comments: