Monday, May 14, 2012

LAST ride!

Yep, I am all excited, our last ride...dragging Lily on Splash Mountain one more time.  I mean really...if I got wet, we were heading to the hotel anyway so it didn't really matter!!!  Wait was 40 minutes, perfect, enough time to do Splash, do Winnie the Pooh with a 7 minute wait, go to the little store and get a gargantuant cookie for the plane, grab one last Mickey Mouse ice cream bar and walk back to the hotel to get my things together to get to the shuttle.... how it really went down....40 minutes?  NO problem, perfect!  Get in line....over one and a half hours later (I NEVER, never, never remember Disney being this far off on their ride wait times) I am getting anxious cuz...what to do?  Get out of line ( I think not) but then risk being late?  I don't really want to do that either, so....how it really went down...went on the ride, all panicked, then raced back to the hotel, bypassing the cookie AND the ice cream sandwich - NOT COOL!  But, obviously, I didn't need it anyhow....Ugh.  Sadly leaving Amy and Lily behind to close down the park...

No comments: