Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Surprise!

 The wonderful ladies at my work had a surprise birthday party for me today.  With next week off for President's week, they thought to do it before instead of scramble to do it after we get back.  It was rally thoughtful.  I purposely didn't bring a lunch because David and I had a date, that he made reservations for at a local restaurant that I really like.  And then....they made all this food for me special and I had to eat it!
 
 Red Velvet cake!

 Chocolate covered cherries!

Not even the whole spread!  They made me spanish rice with hamburger in it, non spicy even though they all love spice!  They brought some to add.  Watermelon salad, Cesear salad, oriental chicken salad, chocolate covered strawberries, red velvet cake, Parmjit made an indian dish, sparkling cider, mint candies :-)  And a $50 gift card to Target.  Woot!  Woot!  I was completely surprised.  No wonder my co-worker Gina had us trolling the parties, wanting to know what everyone was doing for break, wasting time....so thankful I work with people that I really enjoy!

No comments: