Thursday, March 10, 2011

Portland or bust!!!!

Mom and I are running away this weekend....Portland or Bust. It is our little holiday of sitting through hours and hours of cheer competition. But we love it. We are heading out tomorrow. Gonna watch these hoodlums compete....

Yup. We are gonna walk, and snack in these gorgeous street of Portland. It really is a pretty city. We don't even have time to tackle it properly!

And, like the big city gurls we are....we take the public transportation around. Mmmmhmmmm....even if we could have walked there quicker. We take transit thank.you.very.much! That's how we roll!

And....the best part....we sneak here and get lost for hours!!!! Then have to rush back to the cheer competition usually, but we could get lost here all day if someone let us! Lots to see!!!!! Shhhh...don't tell David. Gonna bring my credit card just in case :-) I mean, helllooooo! Can you ever have too many books? I think not!

1 comment:

Three Girls with a Mom said...

Have fun and get some good books! I want to go just so I can go to the book store. Although not sure it would be as fun with a 3 year old. :-)