Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas


 Before

 After

Stockings.  David and I had this funny game with this alarmingly real looking Jenni cat for awhile before he left.  We took turns  scaring each other with it.  For instance, he put it in my drawer so it popped up when I opened it.  I put it in his pajamas so when he grabbed them the head was sticking out, or in his armoire so it was staring at him when he opened it, or in his car, hanging from the rear view mirror, I found it in the dryer, then Anthony tried to get in on it and put it in the oven...that David preheated for something and almost burned..Ha!  Not sure what happened to it after Christmas morning....but the last place she was seen was in my stocking.  Ha!

 

 Tired elves, though we were prepared and it was a record year time wise.

No comments: