Saturday, January 25, 2014

And the Saints go marching home

 It was a nasty, nasty, windy, wet game, but that didn't stop us!!!

 Breeanna had a basketball game so Aimee was unable to go so I was able to ask my Seahawk partner in crime to come with me.  And boy did we have fun!  Though the weather was nasty, we were prepared and comfortable and cheers our Seahawks to a WIN!

 We signed the I'M IN sign right on the bottom of the beak.


 And then....right as we were going up to our seats after taking refuse downstairs where it was at least dry.....blue skies!  Lasted for a little while, we'll take it!

 Jeff thoughtfully picked us up some hand warmers, boy did those come in handy!  Kept us nice and toasty!  And...Disney to boot!  Doesn't get better than that!

 Selfie

 This is what happened when I asked Chris to take our picture...thought I'd post it since it's a gem....might even make the calendars this year!

Just a lil Seahawk football....Woot Woot!

No comments: