Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Secret Santa Fun!!!

 We do Secret Santa at work and this year my secret santa loved me!!  I loved everything she picked out for me!!!!  First she gave me some peppermint hot cocoa with a teeny spatula with a snowflake on it . LOVE!

A cute little Santa cup with my favorite candy cane kisses in it!

 Hellooooo mint M & M's and a fun mask ornament that jingles.

 A cute santa themed napkin and paper plates and a little bucket with candy and a Starbucks ornament.
Yeah, this peppermint Roca should be illegal!

 Two cans of soup in a fun soup bowl that says have a "souper" day

 Fun fish themed day!!!  For my being o"fish"ally awesome, of course...

 Mint day, ummmm, yes please :-)

 Gingerbread theme...that iced gingerbread kettle corn was SO nummy and still using the gingerbread philosophy body wash!  

 The last day was all the fixins for nacho's.  Dinner is served!


No comments: